Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Chocolate Cake Day!

Blogger of the Day: Ana at AF ~ Ana Fernandez

Okay, I admit it...I was a Breakfast at Tiffany's style-addict for years. Every time it ran on TV I was planted in front of the set, mesmerized by Audrey Hepburn and memorizing the details of her slimmed-down couturier look. It still influences me to this day. So it's no surprise that I'm drawn to Ana's blog...dare I say she is the Audrey Hepburn of vegan Venezuela! Her impeccably photographed recipes focus on high-quality ingredients combined to create simply stunning indulgences. Her strong sense of design and culinary talents truly make these couture-worthy treats!  :)

This classic cocoa dessert never looked so good...











Did any design icons strongly influence your style? Do you prefer rustic or refined when it comes to dessert? Messy chocolate mudcake or glossy chocolate ganache?  :)

Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment